1. Workout first thing in the morning so your afternoon plans don't get in the way of your fitness.
-Research using healthy young men has shown that doing aerobic exercise when fasting increases the use of stored fat as an energy supply.
2. Meal prep lots of fresh healthy food at the beginning of the week so you aren't tempted to eat out more than necessary.
-You can easily grill Chicken, Broccoli, and Potatoes to hit your daily macros and nutrient intake throughout the summer. Don't forget about plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables too!
3. Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep so your immune system has got your back.
-Studies show that people who don't get quality sleep or enough sleep (5-7h) are more likely to get sick after being exposed to a virus, such as a common cold. Lack of sleep can also affect how fast you recover if you do get sick.
4. Stay HYDRATED (4 cups of water per hour if you are in the sun!)
-If you become dehydrated, your body will be unable to perform its normal functions including attention and memory. Dehydration affects sodium and electrolyte levels in the body, which has also been linked to negative cognitive changes. Coconut water is a great way to naturally stay hydrated this summer!
5. Use Quanta products to lower inflammation, anxiety, and eliminate pain so you can be fully present for the moments that matter most!
-Our products will also help you to recover faster, be less sore, and get the quality sleep you need to be performing at your best.