In the wake of a global pandemic, maintaining a healthy sleep schedule has never been more important. When we get less than the recommended 7-9 hours, our immune system becomes compromised and is no longer capable of protecting us from viral infections. Because of this, we wanted to take some time to help give some you the tools necessary to take control of your sleep schedule and make sure your body is performing at its best.
1. Stick to a consistent sleep schedule: Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends. This helps to regulate your body’s clock and can help you fall asleep and stay asleep for the night ahead.
2. Practice a relaxing bedtime ritual: A relaxing, routine right before bedtime conducted away from bright lights helps separate your sleep time from activities that can cause excitement, stress, or anxiety. Using Quanta Muscle Rub on your feet and neck before bed is a great addition to your nightly routine.
3. Avoid naps: If you have trouble sleeping, avoid naps, especially in the afternoon. Power napping may help you get through the day, but if you find that you can’t fall asleep at bedtime, eliminating even short catnaps may help.
4. Exercise daily: Vigorous exercise is best, but even light exercise is better than no activity. Exercise at any time of day, but not at the expense of your sleep. Quanta CBD Drops will help with recovery and comfort so you aren't going to bed stiff and sore.
5. Evaluate your room: Design your sleep environment to establish the conditions you need for sleep. Your bedroom should be cool – between 60 and 67 degrees. Your bedroom should also be free from any noise that can disturb your sleep. Lastly, your bedroom should be free from any light.
6. Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillows: Make sure your mattress is comfortable and supportive. Have comfortable pillows and make the room attractive and inviting for sleep but also free of allergens that might affect you.
7. Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and heavy meals in the evening. Alcohol, cigarettes, and caffeine can disrupt sleep. Our all-natural CBD Vape is a better alternative to alcohol or cigarettes before bed. Eating big or spicy meals can cause discomfort from indigestion that can make it hard to sleep. Try a light snack 45 minutes before bed if you’re still hungry.
Lastly, Quanta products have been proven to help our customers get better sleep. Our Muscle Rub is recommended and trusted by doctors across the country to help with sleep and pain relief. Find the best form of relief for you with our diverse product line found below.